Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Disco-on-Ice and Quality Nachos

Disco-on-Ice and Quality Nachos.

Written by: Harold Schelling
11.59 p.m. CST, July 20, 2016


This is what I wanted to say to her--"...I love your cool awesome dance moves in the skating ring (even though she never skated) to Dancing Queen by ABBA--it was electrifying and breathtaking and I wanted to buy you some Nachos--not the cheep kind of Nachos but the premium, gourmet type that you can only get at the Cheesecake Factory or some other place that is equally semi-decadent and frequented by the neo-hipsters."

There was obviously no turning back now--this course of action would either make me or break me--it was now or never!

Harold Schelling is a freelance writer who works in Houston, Texas and embraces a lifestyle that he hopes Genghis Khan would have envied.


Written by Harold Schelling
Copyright © 2016  by Harold Schelling





 

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, do I know her? :)
    I truly admire your talents Hal. Bravo!!

    Lennacita

    ReplyDelete